Nova DVR 3000 Lathe - GONE!
Selling a Nova DVR 3000 variable speed lathe, including one bed extension (I believe 20") and stand.  In very good condition and have never had an issue.  Paid a bit over $2,000 for all originally, and asking $1,000.  Located in Thousand Oaks, CA.

Thanks,
John
any pics please ?  thanks
Jerry
Will take pics and post (assuming I figure out how) as soon as I get home from work today.  Thanks for asking.
Pics Attached...I hope!

[Image: IMG_0300_zpsclygxujz.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0301_zpsyrlyb9lk.jpg]
Whoever is getting this lathe will get a very nice one at a great price for sure  Really
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thanks to all for the interest.  I learned the local high school woodshop can use and accepts donations, so decided to give this and some other tools to them and help the next generation of woodworkers.
Kudos.  A wonderful act of generosity and helping the next generation of woodworkers.

Good on ya!
Big Grin

Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool  I would love to find a lathe like that at the price you were asking. Even better to see it go to help kids learn woodworking.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Very generous!