PSA - Worksharp 3000 wide blade attachment
Not sure what is going on but I just stumbled on the Worksharp 3000 wide blade attachment on sale at walmart.com for $14.95 plus shipping. Although it says free shipping, there was a $7.95 shipping fee from Grizzly who is selling it through walmart. It's all strange since the wide blade attachment shows up on the Grizzly site for $69.95 which seems to be the going price. Everything appears legit and I received a confirmation email with delivery by 11/29.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Work-Sharp-30...about-item
Thanks!!! I got charged  $7.99 for shipping, but it's still a good deal .
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Thanks funny thing is I am paying almost as much for this accessory as I did for my 3000

Here is another deal at Amazon

Stanley 45-912 8 Inch X 12 Inch Steel Carpenter'S Square
by Stanley
4.5 out of 5 stars 80 customer reviews
#1 Best Sellerin Carpentry Squares
List Price: $8.92
Price: $2.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

THANKS!

I just ordered one as well!

I appreciate the heads-up

-Brian
Thank you. I selected value shipping at checkout and shipping was free.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Like Mike said, select the "value shipping" option to be free, though it seems to be a slow boat delivery. OK by me.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Thanks for the heads up.  Ordered both the attachment and the square.  Shipping on the workshop attachment was free and the square was an add on item, but I already had something prime over 25 in the cart so it was fine.
Just ordered one. Site says only three left (now 2?).
Now it is $69.99 with shipping from Woodcraft Supply.

It always works on paper!
Thank you for the head's up.  I ordered one earlier this morning.  If they changed suppliers/raised the prices back up, glad I didn't hesitate. 

Paul
Paul
They were right, I SHOULDN'T have tried it at home!