PSA - Worksharp 3000 wide blade attachment
Mario says the refund will come in the next couple days.
Perhaps it was an accidental Black Friday leak?

Paul
Paul
They were right, I SHOULDN'T have tried it at home!
well  I don't think it was a black friday mistake as I just got the it's shipped email and thought maybe I got lucky.  Seems I am being sent an abrasive set for the 2000.  That email was followed by another from Walmart 

Track Shipment
UPS tracking number:
1Z856286YW04768...

It may take 24-48 hours before 
tracking information is updated.

Item
Qty
Price
Total

Work Sharp 3000 Wide Blade Attachment
$14.95
$14.95

$14.95
Grizzly Industrial, Inc. items cannot be returned to Walmart stores.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

i also just received a shipping notice from Walmart saying my wide blade attachment was shipped. Then I got a shipping notice from Grizzly for an abrasive kit. I will be calling Grizzly to return it.
I got both emails last night. I called Grizzly this morning and spoke with someone who took all the information and said that they wold look into this with their Wal-Mart team. She didn't make any promises, but she did tell me they wold look into it and get back to me with an answer. I don't know if they (Grizzly) will make good on the offer, but I figured it was worth a shot. I will report back when I have something definitive.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
I talked to Grizzly CS today and they said they would look into the error. Just got an email explaining what happened. They said they will issue a full refund including shipping and to keep the abrasive kit at no charge. You can"t  ask for anymore than that.
Same here although the email from "Mario" states that they aren't the seller of the wide blade attachment, even though its listed on their website at a closeout price of $69.95
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Freebie and refund is what I got coming they said.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

The item description says it only works on the 2000 so if that's the case I quess it will get trashed
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.