PSA - Worksharp 3000 wide blade attachment
I just got an e mail from Grizzly cancelling my order. they included a bunch of hooey to explain it:

"We are currently out of stock of the T20428 ABRASIVE KIT FOR WORK SHARP 2000, this is a discontinued item and no longer available for sale. We are in the process of updating the availability information shown on Walmart.com.

Since we will be unable to ship this item within the time required for orders placed through Walmart.com, we have cancelled your order. You will receive a refund for the cancelled order from Walmart. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I just got the same email
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"
Same here, and it is still on their website.  And I was able to add it to my cart for the 70 dollar price and 12 dollar shipping.

I wouldn't mind so much if they were just honest and said they screwed up and listed it for the wrong price, but to make up a story that it is discontinued while it is still live on their site and available to purchase for full price is not something I would have expected from Grizzly.  Maybe PappaGriz should pay more attention to what goes on with his customer service reps and remind them that lying to customers is never a good business practice, especially when you get caught at it.  
Upset
Same email.
+6  Same email.
Paul
They were right, I SHOULDN'T have tried it at home!
So this is what I emailed Mario (the cs guy back) and I attached screen shots showing it was instock and was also in my cart ready to check out.

Well how about that.  So can you care to explain why 45 mins after you sent me the email (and others from what I know) that it is discontinued and out of stock, it is still available on your (grizzly.com) website for 69.95?  Maybe somebody screwed up and listed it for the wrong price, but rather than being a stand up company and honoring the price, you make up a story about it not being available any more?  So I went ahead and added it to my cart on YOUR Website for the 70 dollar price,and its all ready for me to check out.  So much for being out of stock and discontinued and so much for me ever buying anything from you guys again.  Maybe I should PM PappaGriz (S. Balolia)  on woodnet.net  and let him know how his customer service isn't providing at least an honest answer or standing tall for their mistakes.
not the first time for Griz and probably not the last yet others will defend them almost to the death
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I received the same email as well ....

I called customer assurance ...  Pleasant person on the phone, but end result is that order is still cancelled (. 

Turns out that the part# for the wide-blade attachment on the Grizzly site is:  T21848
On the Walmart site it is still listed as: T20428 ... but now @ $69.95  .. it looks like the price has changed but not the part # ... hmmmmm

On the Grizzly site the T20428 is the disc-set for the WS2000 and it is listed as discontinued

Anyway.. thought it was too good to be true

Bummer

-Brian
Sorry about that guys. Thought it was a good clearance deal. Apparently not. Spoke with Walmart at length and they take no responsibility for anything sold on their site that comes from a third party.
(11-21-2016, 06:48 PM)Hokiemill Wrote: Sorry about that guys. Thought it was a good clearance deal. Apparently not. Spoke with Walmart at length and they take no responsibility for anything sold on their site that comes from a third party.

Not your fault, it's grizzlys screwup and they seem to have an issue with taking any sort of responsibility for it. I've been going back and forth with the same cs guy and he keeps telling me I ordered something that was out of stock and I keep telling them that it was listed as the wide blade attachment.  It may have had the wrong part number on it, but that is not something that any customer would be aware of.  And as of right now, they have charged my card with nothing in return.