Duck Calls I have made
Here is my recent batch of duck calls. There is a mix of Alumilite blanks cast by me, one Cholla cactus w/Alumilite,  some PR blanks, and a few Spectra-ply. All are made using single reed or double reed Echo inserts. 

I had the bands printed by Gould's custom calls. He does good work and got them shipped to may quickly. 

BTW, you can bid on one of these up in the Christmas auction. Bid on one of these duck calls

[Image: zz%201_zpswfounjok.jpg]

[Image: zz%202_zps2h9vjyc7.jpg]
If it wasn't for last minute, nothing would get done.

Visit my site for project pics and videos: dlgwoodwork.com
You really did a great job on them.  I sure would like to know more about casting and will give you my email to tell me more.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Arlin. I'm not dlg but where is a good place to start. Scroll down to pen casting section. http://www.alumilite.com/store/pg/21-How...rials.aspx

Also Curtis has some great info here. https://www.turntex.com/help-center/alum...-resources

Beautiful duck calls btw DLG
Thanks

Arlin, I learned most of my casting knowledge from NV Woodwerks on YouTube. Penturners.org also has a good  bit of info in the blank making forum. 

Any particular questions, ask away. I'll do my best to answer.
If it wasn't for last minute, nothing would get done.

Visit my site for project pics and videos: dlgwoodwork.com
nice work 
Cool
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop