Monday Blue light special Brown and Sharpe Combo Square
This one is in fine condition..no rust, and no staining...It is the "hardened" version, which means it is made from malleable iron and hardened to resist breakage..This feature increases the price considerably..topping out new at almost $300.00. {google it}..Made in USA, it is the equivalent {and always has been} of Starrett..{the company is even older}..Extremely accurate and made to last several lifetimes...If you even think you need or want one, jump on this...Squares this good don't come available very often...Selling it for $130.00 plus flat rate postage to the first PM with the magic words.."I'll take it"....Paypal only...USA sale only {sorry}..Keep in mind that Christmas is not far away...
Rolleyes  
Rolleyes  
Big Grin
  Thanks for looking....

[Image: P1030058.jpg]
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

very nice, hardened ones don't come up very often.....
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(11-21-2016, 04:56 PM)Admiral Wrote: very nice, hardened ones don't come up very often.....

Thanks Admiral....I was very tempted to keep it for myself, I just like precision tools, but I don't need two of them.
Crazy ....I wish the picture had come out better, this one doesn't do justice to the tool....Think I need a better "set up" for photography...maybe a light box would help...

Get off my lawn !
Upset

Jack, that does look like a nice one. maybe try against a light colored background. I think all the lines are competing for your eye.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
(11-21-2016, 09:59 PM)Steve N Wrote: Jack, that does look like a nice one. maybe try against a light colored background. I think all the lines are competing for your eye.
Good tip, George...thank you...I just recently acquired this pad as a shelf liner/mouse pad on my computer desk and the scale on it seemed like a good background for tool photos, but I think you are right...I'll get some white poster board and see how that works...
Smile

Get off my lawn !
Upset

Two words... Natural Lighting
Shoot outdoors.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS

I was hoping that by procrastinating, this would be gone.  Going to go procrastinate some more
(11-22-2016, 10:02 AM)EricU Wrote: I was hoping that by procrastinating, this would be gone.  Going to go procrastinate some more

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh ..If it doesn't sell soon, the temptation to keep it may be too difficult to overcome!!!!!..It can always go "to the Bay", after I have "fondled" it enough!!!!!!!!!
Crazy
Big Grin

Get off my lawn !
Upset

(11-22-2016, 09:41 AM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: Two words... Natural Lighting
Shoot outdoors.
................Definitely agree, Neil...but it's bitter cold outside now....Mercury plunged all the way down to 47* last night....Brrrrr!
Upset
Upset

Get off my lawn !
Upset

I'll take it.

PM sent as well

Thanks

Doug