Installing a 6 inch riser block on a Powermatic 14 inch bandsaw
Over Christmas and new years I went trough and resetup everything got this running very well. The wave I spoke of was actually a problem with the blade. It was forward and back wave not left and right flutter. I replaced the blade after trying everything else and the problem went away. I ended up shimming the wheel to get it more or less coplane, adjusted the tables, guides, replaced the tires as the old ones had a few deep scuffs, and moved the motor to add tension to the belt. I was not really able to get the motor/belt coplanar but I don't think that really matters as the belt has not popped off.
Thanks again everyone for the suggestions and videos.
Good news.  If it cuts straight with little/no vibration you've done well. 

John
(11-23-2016, 05:27 PM)jteneyck Wrote: Don't worry about how the riser block looks, just make sure the wheels are co planer.  And make sure to tighten the bolt really really tight once you are happy with the alignment.  

John

Sorry, forgot to mention that the edge of the wheels should be as plumb as you can get them, too.

What John said.

When I installed the riser on my 14" Delta, I had to remove one of the alignment pins plus use a shim to make everything align perfectly.