JET and Powermatic Black Friday Sale
Hey Guys,

As many of you may already know and for those of you who don’t, JET and Powermatic’s Black Friday sale is going on today – Monday. The sale is 15% Off JET Woodworking and 10% Off Powermatic. Some exclusions do apply on both brands. If you have any questions, please let me know. Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!
Jeanne
Buy discount tools online at www.tools-plus.com
Check out our Facebook page
Yep and that is how I got my PM3520b is thru them and great people to work with!!!!
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thanks Arlin. Hope your machine is still treating your good 
Wink
Jeanne
Jeanne, what is the difference between the JET 708599 Belt/Disc Sander

and the JET 708599K Belt/Disc Sander PLUS Open Stand, where as the open stand is 80.- cheaper the the one with no stand?
thanks
mike
Yes it is and I got a few blemishes on it and asked them how much for a rattle can of the yellow and they told me $29.95 plus $9.95 for shipping.  So I am going to go to Menards to buy a rattle can there.

You guys really treated me nice and I thank you for that.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(11-25-2016, 04:24 PM)wing nut Wrote: Jeanne, what is the difference between the JET 708599 Belt/Disc Sander

and the JET 708599K Belt/Disc Sander PLUS Open Stand, where as the open stand is 80.- cheaper the the one with no stand?
thanks
mike

Mike,

There should be no differences between the model #'s besides the stand. We've seen this before when buying the "kit" version over the individual items. Manufacturers like to encourage the purchase of their "kit" models. Not sure why its flat out cheaper to buy it with the stand though, usually the manufacturer will make it cheaper to buy the combination of the two items vs. buying each the items separately.
Jeanne