Shellac Seal Coat
Can't say about other products, but my experience with SealCoat has shown it's good for at least 2 years, stored in my basement shop where the temp. is 62 - 75F year round. The bigger worry for me has been a couple of cans have developed a leak after sometimes only a few months.  

John
I realize that it can be ordered from a number or sources. I was just wondering if it was becoming the norm for it to not be carried at local brick and mortar stores.
(11-27-2016, 11:28 AM)Willyou Wrote: I realize that it can be ordered from a number or sources. I was just wondering if it was becoming the norm for it to not be carried at local brick and mortar stores.

Retail shelf space is expensive.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
I just picked up a quart at my local Home Depot last week. Same spot as always. But it could just be Alabama being behind the times as always
Wink
-Marc

Mike,  I normally go through several gallons a month but the zinnser products have a preservative that gives you a much longer shelf life. I think John is correct. I believe the shelf life for seal coat is around 2 years. 

To the OP. I can find sealcoat locally but it is at least twice the price of what I pay online.
The last time I bought it Lowes had gallons only.  I bought a gallon.  It seems to keep a long time.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.