Record 52 Quick Release Vise - GONE!
I have a Record 52 quick release vise, made in England, for sale.  I kept thinking I would add it to a bench but just never have and trying to clean out a little.  I got it used and it worked without issue when I got it 7 - 9 years  ago (took it off the seller's bench).  Asking $75 plus shipping - and it's heavy - but open to reasonable offers.  Pickup is okay too - in Thousand Oaks, CA. [Image: IMG_0304_zps3dfgaysb.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0305_zpsthjiqkwa.jpg]
jcredding, what is the jaw width ?
thanks
mike

Mike - Jaw width is 7" and it can open about 8".  Thanks, John
Very reasonable price on a great vice. They don't make 'em like this anymore.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Very nice vise at a reasonable price.
If only you were on the east coast
"Humble pie was delicious as an abstract motivational tool. But when you have to actually take a bite, it tastes terrible."
Dan Shaughnessy, boston globe on the Patriots loss in Superbowl XLII
Yeah, its about 35 pounds or so, coast to coast shipping would be $75, but LV's 9" knockoffs go for $150, and the vintage records are just so much better, so.........  But this gives the guys on the shaky side an opportunity for a good deal.  Someone in CA should snap this up.
Just some thinking for some one else who may buy but just wondering if it can be taken apart and shipped in a Medium rate box from USPS?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I've sold several and couldn't do it.
I bought one from SteveF a few months ago and the shipping from Maine to NJ was $16.  Assuming it was a regional rate.

Steve