Where is the Lee Valley Cyber Monday thread?
BTDT.

Big Grin 

Thanks for lightening my wallet Rob.

Winkgrin 

I couldn't justify any more planes though. 

Crazy
I think we are all getting older, and went to bed right after the fun. Kind of like staying up for new years, no need to stay up after the big event.
Only thing I was really wanted was the plow plane and it wasn't part of the sale.  I think many are the same and have most of the tools they want so their wish list has become smaller and smaller.
I logged on at 2 am and the spokeshaves were already gone. That was about the only thing that tickled my fancy...and since I just bought a Supermax sander earlier in the day not much else fit my budget
Big Grin
-Marc

I checked around 1am central time. The bevel up smoother was gone. I would have bought that. So I guess my wife is glad I missed out. She thinks I have enough tools. 
Laugh
If it wasn't for last minute, nothing would get done.

Visit my site for project pics and videos: dlgwoodwork.com
I don't know what's wrong with me...I have a look at every free shipping event, and wind up passing, because there's nothing I need that much; and just now, I thought about buying a gift card, but I think I'll probably let it pass.

Not that there aren't things I want - the wish list is long - just not enough yet to buy them.
I'm kind of the same way.  I see things I want, but not bad enough to order them.  If I were to run across them in a local store I might buy them, but there's little chance of that happening.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

I ordered a few smaller items that seemed like good deals and a gift certificate. If this year is any indication, I will not have any trouble using up the gift certificate before the next Cyber Monday sale, especially when I tell myself that I am getting everything at a 15% discount.

Thanks, Rob Lee.
Hank Gillette
I would have stayed up if I knew they were discontinuing the Wera hand tools.  Oh, well.

Still managed to get $100 worth of them
Hey, anyone know anything about the "grey-hair" child toys? I am looking to Santa ... er, ... Rob, for my stocking stuffers this year. Jacks, Gyro's, Tiddly winks, slinky(?)... I can't believe it ... still can't afford the things!

Any free shipping before the 25th?