Drill Press laser guide- SOLD
DRILL PRESS LASER GUIDE
  • Has an alignment device that fits into the chuck of the drill press for alignment & calibration
  • Two red laser beams cross at the exact location the drill bit is going to contact the stock
  • The two lasers are independent and can be adjusted for any size drill press.
This is in excellent condition
$ 20 plus shipping. 

[Image: 30932025490_59e8c6db53_m.jpg]" />

[Image: 30932025440_058d594d4f_m.jpg]" />

[Image: 30932025360_31339b5481_m.jpg]" />
----BUMP----
PM sent.  I will take it.
--IT is Still Available----
----SOLD---
I am the buyer of the lasers. My Paypal was sent to you on Monday after you got back to me with your information. You accepted it and Tuesday night I got a notice from Paypal saying that a refund is coming to me next week.  I am confused especially since you have not replied to my emails and PMs. Can you contact me?
(12-07-2016, 03:04 PM)Birdseye Bill Wrote: I am the buyer of the lasers. My Paypal was sent to you on Monday after you got back to me with your information. You accepted it and Tuesday night I got a notice from Paypal saying that a refund is coming to me next week.  I am confused especially since you have not replied to my emails and PMs. Can you contact me?

I am surprised that you opt to discuss this in a public forum rather than private e-mail. Now it is in public’s eye so let’s discus the whole story.

You send 1st PM on November 30th, 2016, you were looking for a  bargain, and also you said that you will pay by PayPal immediately. I did not accept your lowball offer but I did lower the price little provided I will receive the PayPal payment. I responded to your PM next day.

I send a follow-up PM on December 2nd 6:00 PM EST asking for shipping address, -I did not get any response.

I did another follow-up on December 4th at 10:53 am EST asking for payment and shipping address, which was not answered.

As there was no response, I thought you were not interested in completing the transaction, so I decided to sale the unit to other woodneter on December 5th, 2016 on which I received the payment promptly.
I received your PayPal payment on December 6th, 2016, which I refunded promptly. I thought the matter was closed.

But since then I received 4 messages though PayPal and Woodnet.  1st message was on yesterday at 11:30 pm and newest was 1: 00 pm today.
I usually respond to messages in 24 hours. I work full time and have family so it is difficult to monitor massages constantly, but I do my best. Posting this issue in public forum  and accusing me of not responding to your messages is not fair.

I have sold several items on this forum and communicate well with my buyers. I am sure my buyers will testify regarding my timely communications.

I also have question for you that you had time to send 4 messages in 13 hours and why you did not respond to my messages for 4 days.

If you really want drill press laser you can buy at Peachtree Woodworking for $ 42.00

There are 2 sides to this story and I feel the need to present mine.  I'm not sure why you felt the need to attack me when I only wanted to know why you refunded my money. I communicated on the forum because you refused to reply to my 4 attempts that you admitted I sent in your reply to me.  Here is the cut and paste of the acknowledgement on got on Monday from Paypal after I sent you the money.  Everyone now knows that you were less than truthful when you said I paid you on Tuesday night.  

"You sent a payment
PayPal
Reply|
Mon 12/5, 1:51 PM
You
Inbox
This message is from a trusted sender.

You sent $25.00 USD to Jag 

Transaction Details
Transaction ID: 7VS936406F29887
December 5, 2016"

You sent me the information I needed to pay you on Sunday.  I took care of it on Monday when I had the first opportunity. I'll admit I had a busy weekend and do not check the forum everyday. I'm happy that it worked out for you and you got it sold.  I am thankful that I did not get it as you are not as user friendly as you claim to be. I again tried to get this addressed through a PM (I waited your required 24 hrs.) which you chose to ignore. HAND.