Jet 1014 bed extension and stand extension $125
I have an older Jet 1014 lathe. I recently found the extension bed and the extension piece for the Jet stand that goes with it. The new both new when I bought them. They have been sitting around collecting dust. I plan on buying a bigger lathe, so I have no use them them now.  I'd like to get $125 for the pair of them.  I really don't want to ship these, but would be willing to drive half way and meet if someone is interested.  I can post pictures, but I think everyone knows what they look like.

Bill
Where are you/they ? If that is your zip in your username, then Kansas City??
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
I sent a PM. No, I live in Davenport, Iowa
. Im interested if you decide to ship

Sorry finally got to a computer and noticed what i think. That only the extension leg and not the complete stand is what you are selling with the extension bed.
Bill, is this still available?
Yes, it is still available.

Bill