Condolences
Prayer's to you & your family, Peter...
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Fr. Peter, my sincere sympathies to you and your family. Know that all of us are thinking of you.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Prayers for you in this hour of sorrow Fr. Peter.

Frank S in IA
Very sorry to hear this.

My condolences to Peter and his family
See ya around,
Dominic
------------------------------
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?
God bless you and your family.

Slav
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
( haven't replied to date because I do not know how to.

All I can tell you is that I lost both of my siblings inside 3 years and both of my parents inside 90 days; the pain will pass. It never goes away, it just intrudes less each day. The only release is to keep on trucking,
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Thank Curt,

I really needed to hear that.

I'm hurting but this is good to hear.
Peter

My "day job"