Powermatic 100 12" planer
I have a 1992 Powermatic 100 12" planer for sale. It is powered by a Lesson 3hp 3ph motor but I will include a marathon 5 hp 1ph motor with the planer. Buyer will need to do the motor swap. I replaced the knives early summer from Bobby at woodworkers tool works. Everything works as it should I just bought a bigger machine with a carbide insert head. I believe this to be one of the best 12" planers ever made. It is located in Milton WV price is $800 I can hold with payment for no longer then 3 months but prefer quick pickup.

[Image: Powermatic20100202_zps6uhtlzam.jpg]

[Image: POwermatic20100201_zpsstvskeaw.jpg]
Where?

-- mos maiorum
Milton WV, according to his original post.
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

Wow, read right over that one ;-)

-- mos maiorum
Price drop how's $750
How is $650 for a great heavy duty made in the USA 12" planer
Unless you need it gone today you are getting way low for a machine that sells for $800 even here where people give stuff away to avoid paying rent on the space to keep stuff
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Great planer. If you were closer it would be gone. Good deal for someone.
Thanks yeah it is a great price for sure.
I had one of these years ago that I loved. Had to sell it at the time but its a fine little planer. With patience they can be tuned up very nicely. I agree, its an excellent deal and much more powerful than a benchtop planer.