Today I am getting very excited
I got tired of waiting for the lawyer to start my Non Profit and called the Chamber of Commerce and there I found a wonderful lady who is wanting to do the same thing I am wanting to do.

She is going to get everything and everyone organized and call me back and she is even getting someone to do the non profit business license for cheaper then the other guy. 
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin

I am very stoked and she is to after I told her everything I wanted to do and it is almost the exact some thing as I want to do.

Boy it does not get any better than that.  Thank God for the Chamber of Commerce!!!

She said as maybe early Jan or Feb I will have the non profit and maybe a building.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Sounds like a match made in heaven!
Very
Cool !
Just be careful Arlin. Make sure you check her out completely before you sign anything or give her any money
Happy Dance!!!! and I can't dance....

robo hippy
Wipedout

I will that and she works for the Chamber of Commerce and it is they and the city who want to do this.
Finally a win win and I can not wait until one is opened up in every state and more if it is needed.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thats great Arlin - Hoping it all turns out wonderfully  Very exciting for you
Great news Arlin, Merry Christmas.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member