Carbide Blades sharpening service?
Hi all, I have some of my Freud 10" blades that need sharpening and wondering if there is a place to send them in Minnesota.  I do have a few chipped teeth as well.  Thanks!
Keep your mouth shut and nobody will know how stupid you are........I should have listened!
Sometimes hardware stores, real lumber yards(not big box), and woodworking type stores act as a pick-up/drop off point for sharpening companies. Here the local Woodcraft store offers that service. Make a few phone calls in your area and I'm sure you'll find someone who can help you find a place you can take your blades.
If you have to send them somewhere, send them to Dynamic Saw  in Buffalo, NY.  Great people with amazing machines who do excellent work at very fair prices.  Replacing carbide tips is no problem, either. 

John    [url=http://dynamicsaw.com/][/url]
Scott's Sharpening

Great guy, great service.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Not sure if either Rockler, or WoodCraft are local to you, but I have used both places for local sharpening, and have had good luck with the results, quick too.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Dynamic saw Is really good. A bit closer to you (if you decide to ship) is Bull Sharpening in Oak park IL. Also a full service shop with excellent service. But if you want to stay local, check the leads provided above.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I use
Atlas Saw & Tool, Inc.
7801 Industrial Dr., Suite B
Spring Grove, IL 60081
(815) 675-1333
Toll Free: 888.484.1488
http://atlassaw-tool.net

Kent Kerns - sales
Caitlin - office
Great service and quality.
I have a Freud 10" "Fusion" blade I've been hapoy with, but it needs sharpening. It has some kind of proprietary tooth geometry that, I think, requires a special sharpening technique. Of the two Freud certified sharpening services in my state (SC), one doesn't answer the phone and the other one never heard of a "Fusion" blade. Has anyone had a Frued "Fusion" blade sharoened successfully. It f so who sharpend it?
This question is related to the OP's original post. Hope it isn't a hijack.
TIA.
Hank
I believe I first used Atlas because it is a licensed sharpener for Tenryu blades. I have had Freud blades sharpened there also, but not a Fusion.
Ridge Carbide is offering a special on sharpening, here are Johns details.

Ridge Carbide Tool Sharpening Service 

Fall Sharpening Deal
Get 10% off your entire saw and tool sharpening order now through December 30th 2016
Also get  Free Return Priority Mail shipping when you send 5 or more carbide blades to sharpen.
Go to http://ridgecarbidetool.com/ 
Click on "SHARPRNING"
DOWNLOAD SHARPENING FORM FILL OUT  AND ADD COUPON CODE HB1116
Shipping instructions on form.