Kreg universal bench in your shop?
Kreg bench table builds - who here has some of their stands setup for outfeed and such? Any pictures? Using them for other setups? I am thinking about using one as an outfeed table that is very mobile.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

I don't have a Kreg, I have a Peachtree? I think, in the basement, but I haven't put a top on it yet. It is VERY robust, and at the time I bought it the price was much lower than the Kreg stuff. Out in the barn I have 2 that I bought at Menards. I have a partial top on 1 of them. It is less heavy duty, but I put the entire thing on a wheeled platform, and plan to build a cabinet under it, which will stiffen it up plenty. I currently just have 2 sheets of 3/4" CDX on it, and have some of that heavy Kreg track from the deal a while ago with a long stick, and a medium stick. That will go on one length, and a width to make an L then I'll cover the rest with 3/4" MDF and use the swiss cheeser to make it like an MFT, but with Kreg parts. I also have one of those Kreg assembly tables I got at an auction years ago. Currently I use that on the frame in the basement, it's one of those, it does what I need to to right now deals.
Rolleyes You know how that works. I have a furnace in the barn, but not hooked up yet, and I have an LP tank hovering around, but I lost the good weather to get it sited behind the barn, so it is level. If I get a break on that and get heat it might all get done soon, if not...........Spring.

Too much time sitting here, not enough time getting busy
Smirk
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I looked and I have the Fulton brand I come in at 300# + - and with a couple of pieces of Ply on it, I can dance on it, no wiggle. I have used it a lot in the basement pushing it around, and getting up on it to do work on the joists, insulation and lights down there. Kind of finishing it in stages out of pocket. Mine is 36 x 48" x 28. By itself it is kinda short. I put some 500# 4" wheels on it with good locks, that makes the height for me 6' 2 1/2" just about right. What I lack, will come in when I top it.

These are the ones from Menards at 40 bux I just couldn't pass getting a couple. I'll make both rolling, the one is going to be taller, the other I may try to figure if I can do outfeed for TS, Planer, belt sander somehow. The open side along the long side allows for easily putting a floor in them, and on that it's just begging for a cabinet under the top. When assembled they are kinda flimsy, top really helps, but the bottom going across the cross pieces locks it up. Once I drop a cabinet in, they will have mass, and be really sound. I priced them against just making a 2x frame, and these won, now at regular price I would have been making it all wood.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Grizzly used to sell some nice table bases, branded Shop Fox.  Haven't looked there lately, but I've been pleased with the several I bought 7 or 8 years ago.
I have one of the Kreg stands under my router table. Very, very happy with it as they are built like tanks. Very much a you get what you pay for item.
Nice thing about the kregs is they are ala carte so you can buy them as you find deals on the parts and they are great for gift ideas.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.