a few things
Moxon vise hardware for $115 shipped.

[Image: DSC02163_zpsqqu7szxe.jpg]

[Image: DSC02164_zps2yvjdi81.jpg]

A work bench for $1500, pick up in Nashua Iowa only.

[Image: DSC02361_zpsujzahoat.jpg][Image: DSC02362_zpsm7h74mg8.jpg]

[Image: DSC02363_zpskyvv5iwc.jpg]

[Image: DSC02365_zps0ui6qjxg.jpg]

[Image: DSC02366_zpsn3t404ja.jpg]

[Image: DSC02367_zpstkpgaphq.jpg]

[Image: DSC02368_zpsagofciov.jpg]

[Image: DSC02369_zpspnfg7oyw.jpg]

Holdfasts not included.

Thanks for looking,

Tom

PS: Arlin my wife doesn't know and I have a problem only if the bench sells.
Also have a precision ground Bailey #4 If you want a #4 that will work right out of the gate this is it Asking $88 shipped.

[Image: DSC02875_zpslfezmzow.jpg]

[Image: DSC02876_zpsfae8fgdq.jpg]

[Image: DSC02877_zpsdpgxqbbq.jpg]

[Image: DSC02878_zps6abwjsll.jpg]

[Image: DSC02879_zps1rfl7gnf.jpg][Image: DSC02881_zpscxusry2a.jpg]

Thanks again for looking,

Tom
Guys I have seen this bench in person and it is even better then the photos and it is worth way more then he is asking and you will still save money by driving to get it.
Yes
Yes
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I bought a bench from Tom about 6-7 years ago.  It is a bit different design but his craftsmanship is exceptional.
If I had the room I would jump on this bench in a heartbeat.  A few years ago I bought the Moxon hardware from
him also.  It is top notch quality as well.
I'd love to have that bench. Looking at a map I don't think I can get there from here..
Crazy
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Sure you can Fred

I am serious that even a few hundred spent on gas and you will still save money from what anyone else can sell them for.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Bob,

I remember selling you the bench but I don't remember selling you the Moxon vise hardware. In fact I thought you had one because the one you had was the first one I had ever seen.

Tom.
Your memory is correct.  I gave my Moxon to my dad and built another. I bought the second set of vise hardware from you.
Tom, Can you give me the dimensions on the bench if it is still available?

Thanks, Craig
It is about 30  by 80. not counting the shoulder vise. I will go over to my shop and get them.

Tom