KLEIN 64002 Push Drill Bits
Looking for replacement push drill bits for the now-discontinued KLEIN 64002. Believe the replacement 8 bit set was KLEIN number 63002.

Platt electric Supply claims to have a set, but will contact me about availability.

Anyone have an idea where I might find a set?
These things show up on ebay from time to time and sell for next to nothing, some with all the bits. Will the standard "Yankee" bits fit?
tshiker: re Yankee bits. Am trying to find out if the Yankee bits will work. Garrett Wade sells a clone Yankee push drill and replacements  bits. called Garrett Wade today and supposedly someone will call me back with an answer.
Colleagues: few weeks ago, I posted about finding replacement bits for a Klein 64002 push drill. TShiker -- a poster here --suggested the yankee/Stanley bits.  Found out that Garret Wade has replacement Stanley/Yankee bits --http://www.garrettwade.com/garrett-w...vQEaAqlu8P8HAQ

Bits arrived today,  and while advertised for the Stanley push drill, they fit my Klein 64002.

For those who use a Klein or Stanley push drill, might be something to remember.

Thanks and a tip o' the Hatlo hat to TShiker!
Good to hear.  That was probably "badge engineered" - made by Stanley for Klein, at least originally.

You're going to find yourself reaching for that a lot.