Odds and Ends - Prices reduced on remaining items
Various tools for sale. Picture number 1:
1. Inside caliper. Starrett. measures 8 1/2". $8
2. Outside caliper. No marking. measures 5 3/4". $5
3. Auger bit extension 19" long. Craftsman. Holds bit tight. $5
4. Auger bit extension 18" long. Millers Falls #5 patented July 27, 1909. Holds bit tight. $8
5. Fairmount 42H tack hammer with magnetic head. 12" long. Original handle with tack puller marked "Waterson Detroit". SOLD
6. Small rolled rawhide mallet. 10" long. $3

photo image_zpschuevsk6.jpeg

Picture number 2:
1. Stanley no. 101 small block plane. Iron has old "Stanley Rule & Level" logo. 3 1/2" long. $8
2. Stanley no. 100 squirrel tail model makers block plane with Sweetheart logo iron. Some japanning missing on handle. Outer edges of sole have been neatly ground down. $20
3. Stanley no. 29 edge tool. 1/16" and 1/8". $3
4. Stanley no. 79 side rabbet plane. Made in England with original box. Like new condition with fence. One fence screw has been replaced with a Stanley thumb screw with correct threads. SOLD

[Image: image_zpsvvpzsjoz.jpeg]

Picture number 3: Group of 3 Lufkin tape measures. Round metal tape 72" long. Metal tape marked "Mezurall" 72" long. Leather covered 50' tape with crank. All tapes are metal and extend to full length. There is some rust and kinks. All three for $10
 photo image_zpsjmztk0wn.jpeg

Picture number 4:
1. Greenlee drawknife with 10" blade. In like new condition with solid handles. SOLD
2. Coopers hand adze 8" long. Heads is 7 1/2" long. Original handle is solid with cracks from age. A continuous bolt runs thru the ha dale and head. Not marked SOLD
3. Blacksmith forged curved adze. Steel is twisted around eye. Sharpened with outside bevel. 13" long with 3 1/2" wide curved edge. Handle is rough. SOLD

photo image_zps3ivgtf4x.jpeg

Picture number 5: Millers Falls number 38 hand drill. Needs cleaning but works well. Strong M F logo on main gear. $15

photo image_zpsg25097bd.jpg

Picture number 6: 3 tier box of Russell Jennings auger bits. 13 bits 3/8" to 15/16". Box is in rough shape. Bits have some light surface rust and tarnish. SOLD

photo image_zpspqqweui1.jpeg

All prices plus shipping. I will combine tools and send the most economical way.
Some nice stuff, those bits won't last long, someone should jump on them.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I'll take the Russell Jennings auger bits. 13 bits
PM sent.
I'll resend the PM to you Tom. I sent the first one to Admiral.... DOH!
I'm still trying to figure out the PM's... seem to have the edit post down pat.

“Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”
Thomas A. Edison
I'll take the Coopers hand adze.
PM sent
PM on the tack hammer.

Frank S in IA
I scrolled down the page and seen the adz and went to the bottom hoping no one snapped it up.  No avail it was gone
Mad
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
PM sent on the drawknife.

Thanks, Steve
You were going to shoot a bear with a nail gun?*likes this*
-carl
So far these tools have been sold: tack hammer, cooper's adze, Stanley 79, drawknife, auger bits. Everything elas is still available. Tom
The price for each remaining tool has been reduced by $5 (i e a $20 item is now $15). The items that were originally $5 have been reduced to $3. Contact me if you want to bundle multiple items. See the previous post for the tools that have been sold. Tom
I have posted the reduced prices on remaining items and which items have been sold. Thanks for looking.