Van Dyck Crystals
How long will a mixture last in a closed container. My first attempt at this method dying.
Jim
I am fresh out and need to order some more. I have had it setting on a shelf for over a year, and it still dyed just fine. Probably last a pretty long time.
There's not really anything to go bad, no binders to harden or other chemicals that might degrade. the worse I could see would be the water evaporating. I have to think they will keep a very long time. As an aside, that's how I store my other (powder) dyes, dissolve them in hot water and put them in canning jars with storage lids. The worse thing that ever happened so far is a little mold grew on the top of the mix, fished it out and it was fine.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.