This years ornaments
If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

thanks for the video. that helps. I turned 2 this past weekend, you are much more efficient than I am.
Love it!  Great work, as usual, and love the music too.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Good job buddy.

Do you bundle these in 3's 6's or 12's for sales to people?  Also what kind of dye is it and where can I get some?

Also where do you get the big curly maple from?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(12-08-2016, 03:05 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Good job buddy.

Do you bundle these in 3's 6's or 12's for sales to people?  Also what kind of dye is it and where can I get some?

Also where do you get the big curly maple from?

I'll sell how ever many they want. The red and green dye is Transtint liquid from woodcraft, a bit pricey when you add in shipping. I think the tubes will last me the rest of my life. The yellow was bought on ebay as part of a 5 dye powder package

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222267902061?_tr...EBIDX%3AIT

The wood also came from ebay

http://stores.ebay.com/Border-Maple-Spec...7675.l2563

Dry Creek Woodturning

Very nice. Simple, yet attractive. Thanks for the tip on the keda dyes. They look to be a nice , inexpensive option for some dyes. I got mine today so I haven't had a chance to use them yet.
Yak

On the stain it does not say how much but did catch the 5 grams and how does that go in OZ's?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Yak
Not only are you an exceptional turner but also have a great talent for making videos,especially with the music.I love them.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
What size blanks to you start with?

BTW, those look great.
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
(12-09-2016, 04:51 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Yak

On the stain it does not say how much but did catch the 5 grams and how does that go in OZ's?

Less than a quarter ounce, but you only mix a bit at a time. I used 1/4 teaspoon in 10oz of water for the yellow, that should last a long time

Dry Creek Woodturning