Anyone open their Secret Santa Gifts yet
I think that's the first Christmas gift I've seen with a curse.
Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.
(12-20-2016, 11:04 PM)Boatman53 Wrote: I think that's the first Christmas gift I've seen with a curse.
Jim

Haha, we will have to see if he can hold out until Sunday! 

Happy holidays Steve!

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
(12-20-2016, 09:38 PM)Bibliophile 13 Wrote: [Image: WoodNet%20Secret%20Santa%202016%201_zpsenyggagm.jpg]

You're not making this easy on me, Jonathan!
Big Grin

I love it. 
Yes
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Smile 
My package arrived last week and with no warnings or curses written on the front, I opened it thinking it was something I had ordered the week before. I was wrong - but in a good way...
Smile

[Image: WRfMvBR9KzjmF5d2z1QzuKyCAMQW6LkQk53zI1tC...44-h633-no]

[Image: w7ZAeWFfw81PY0QmH-s-ACM62StmJHGBcIP2OxXs...44-h633-no]

The scrapers were already quite sharp - lets just leave it at that... - and the burnisher was extremely well-made by my SS. And, as he stated in the accompanying letter, "All tool guys need leather." What an awesome gift!
Yes

Now, the only problem is I don't remember his name...
Crazy  I had set aside the packing envelope so I could make my appreciation known, but the package was thrown away by someone not knowing it was being saved.
Sad

So, whoever my Secret Santa is, THANK YOU!
Big Grin
Big Grin  

Big Dave
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
For some reason I can see the burnisher pic, but not the other.  What was leather? A tool roll? Apron? Saw case?
Just to let my SS know, I received my gift today. It will remain unopened until Christmas.
Just to let my SS know, I received my gift Tuesday. It was in an Amazon Prime box so I thought that it was something I ordered, but had a feeling that it was from my SS. Once I opened it and saw a couple of tips, realizing that it was from SS, I closed it up and put it under the tree. It will remain there unopened until Christmas.
Beautifully wrapped packaged was delivered by our mailman today. Upon closer inspection (large print) it was noted it was from Secret Santa. Immediately joined the other packages under the tree.

We may add a bow to compliment the original packaging
Smile

Bill
I received a package today, with three wrapped and very interesting looking items inside. I will wait until Sunday, or there will be chaos with the (other) kids.
I got a book yesterday from Amazon that I do not remember having on back order.  No indication in or on the package. So, I don't know if it was my SS gift or if my memory is slipping.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.