Leigh D4R Pro with Vacuum & Router Support ~ $400
I purchased the Leigh D4R Dovetail jig a few years back. I have only used it for one drawer. Everything is in absolutely new condition with all manuals and CD's included. I purchased the vacuum and router support thinking that would make me actually use it, but i am just not into making dovetail drawers.

If you are interested and want to see pictures please let me know and i will provide. I am from Erie PA so if interested and near-by that would help.

Everything included for $400

Thanks again ~ Matt
Bumping this back to the top.... Lowered the price....
I am interested if still available lets talk, send pictures please.

Jim
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.
?
still waiting for reply
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.
Captjack, tried to send you a private message but they are disabled.  You have to go to your profile and enable.
Interested but cannot reach you...What is the reduced price?
Jerry
I cant figure how to set profile to accept PMs.  it tells me I have to enable it but doesnt tell me how to do so, help?  I hate this new format, liked the old forum much better,
Up at the top left, click on "User CP", this will get you into your control panel. In the left column about halfway down click on "Edit Options", then in the middle put a check ,ark in the box that says receive messages from other users. That should do the trick...
thanks for your help, I have it set now thanks to you, but stilll no reply from selller.
That's to bad. I was going to jump on it when he first posted it but the day before made a deal on a different site. My gut tells me I'm glad I didn't...tread softly.