Found. Ohio Mike = great guy/seller
i've been eyeing this 8 piece stanley 750 set https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0051P...61G1SPZ87O 

alternatively, are these any good? if they cut the same they're a lot cheaper https://www.amazon.com/IRWIN-Marples-Woo...les+chisel

either way, I figured i'd turn to woodnet to see if anyone has a set available first, i've been frustrated by my crappy hardware store no name chisels for too long.
-Justin
I have a few of the new Stanleys and think they're excellent chisels. They don't have the snob value of the Lie Nielsens, but they're close in quality. They're a little lighter than the LNs and the beveled edge is a little thicker, but the handle is tough and they feel very good in the hand. They're nicely balanced. One of the main differences between the LN and the Stanleys is in fit and finish: you'll have to put some work into the Stanleys to flatten the backs before you use them. But not too much. I suggest you consider the 4-chisel set, which is about all you'll need. It comes with a nice leather tool roll. I think it's selling for about $82 on Amazon. You can't go wrong at that price.
I have some nice Baileys from Sheffield England. Nice handles that fit the hand well.

Attached Files Image(s)

I have the set of Stanley's that you are looking at and think they are really good. I own 4 sets of chisels total and these are probably the best. You won't go wrong with the Stanley's.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
I also have the Stanley set in your first link and I'm very pleased with them. As someone already said, you're going to have to invest some time in getting them ready(if you look at my past posts you can find what I had to do). I have a set of the Ashly Iles chisels as well and they took just as much work. For the price, I think they're a good bargain.

Tom.
Jim, those bailey's look like a nice set. If Dutch doesn't want them, send me a message, I might.
Hey Dutch,
 I have a set of 750's to sell.  Sending a PM now.

Mike
(12-08-2016, 11:33 AM)Gentleman Jim Wrote: I have some nice Baileys  from Sheffield England. Nice handles that fit the hand well.

(12-09-2016, 10:00 AM)jasfrank Wrote: Jim, those bailey's look like a nice set. If Dutch doesn't want them, send me a message, I might.
 go for it, i actually have a project where i could take advantage of some of the 1/8th sizes, (and to be honest, i'm being vain and have a tool holder with 8 open slots) so i'll pass on the bailey's.

(12-09-2016, 11:22 AM)Ohio Mike Wrote: Hey Dutch,
 I have a set of 750's to sell.  Sending a PM now.

Mike
PM returned.
-Justin