Cats Christmas Party December 14th
The Cats annual Christmas party will be at my shop at 1965 West Pershing Road in Chicago on December 14th at 7pm. Tons of parking in back of the building, pm me for directions on how to find me. It's a 2 block long building. Bring a snack or drink and bring tools you want to sell or trade.

Slav
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
Aw man, and here I am stuck in Alabama!
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
(12-08-2016, 01:44 PM)Bibliophile 13 Wrote: Aw man, and here I am stuck in Alabama!

Stop and pick me up, on your way up I-65.
Smile
(12-08-2016, 01:44 PM)Bibliophile 13 Wrote: Aw man, and here I am stuck in Alabama!

Didn't Dylan write a song about that?  Oh yeah, here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMbkzCdkgl4

Me, I'd have to climb up over the Rocky Mountains to get there.

I hope all y'all who live near Slav have a good time, and raise a glass to those of us who aren't there.
Sorry to miss another one Slav.
Mad   Y'all have a good time and tip a brew for me.
From Asheville,
Saul