Barracuda Chuck screws
(12-08-2016, 08:31 PM)AnthonyYak Wrote: Measure the diameter and thread pitch and look them up on Fastenal. I bought screws for my OneWay at fastenal

(12-09-2016, 12:19 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Bill

You do not get the screw with just buying a set of Jaws.  You have to buy the whole package to get them.

Arlin, the Oneway jaw sets do come with the screws, I don’t know if other chuck jaw sets do or do not come with their screws.

But as I have several Oneway chucks, both Talon and Stronghold, and have all the jaw sets for them bought over the years, I have gotten the jaw sets with screws every time, even for the rubber bumpers for the Jumbo jaws that I bought earlier this year, I got the longer screws for those bumpers with those, and nothing else bought with it, just the way Oneway packs and sells their stuff.

I guess they do not want customers having to buy screws for their products and end up with the wrong screws and then have problems, and guess who gets blamed for that :-)
Have fun and take care