Barracuda Chuck screws
Would anyone happen to know the part number of the screws are from Penn state or better yet Mcmaster Carr or Fastenal. I went to local Fastenal and the kid looked at me like huh you expect me to look something up.
ASE Master Auto and Medium/Heavy Truck Technician, Service writer and parts consultant.
Master Emergency Vehicle Technician-Police Vehicles

If you call PSI they will help you out on that part.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Measure the diameter and thread pitch and look them up on Fastenal. I bought screws for my OneWay at fastenal
If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

If you buy a set of jaws for your Oneway chuck you get also a set of screws with them, having bought a couple of jumbo jaws and other jaws, I have a good handful of Oneway screws.
Have fun and take care
That must be new because I purchased some new jaws with the idea that I would have some spare screws and there were no screws included. It bummed me out that I didn't get screws with the purchase.
Not new at all Bill, but I bought them from Oneway, and this is over the 20 years or longer that I have had and used the Oneway chucks.

Maybe your seller did not leave the screws with the jaws, even with the 2 sets of rubber bumpers for the Jumbo and Mega Jumbo jaws were two sets of the longer screws included.

I bought the extra bumpers because over the years these have been damaged and the rubber has gotten harder so it’s easy to break some pieces off.
Have fun and take care
Here ya go.
http://www.woodcraft.com/product/146803/...-pack.aspx

http://www.woodcraft.com/product/15M87/t...s-kit.aspx

http://www.woodcraft.com/product/417753/...-jaws.aspx

Take your pick.
Take the chuck to a Borg and go to the machine screw (metric) drawers.  Find the ones that fit.
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.
(12-08-2016, 10:22 PM)Birdseye Bill Wrote: That must be new because I purchased some new jaws with the idea that I would have some spare screws and there were no screws included. It bummed me out that I didn't get screws with the purchase.

Bill

You do not get the screw with just buying a set of Jaws.  You have to buy the whole package to get them.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(12-09-2016, 12:19 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Bill

You do not get the screw with just buying a set of Jaws.  You have to buy the whole package to get them.

Must be a PSI thing.  Nova and Oneway jaws both come with a set of screws each time you buy a new set of jaws.  The thread pitch is easy enough to determine at the fastener section at any big box store.  They usually have a device mounted to a column where you can match your particular fastener.  The length with the right kind of head might be more difficult to match - particularly for the smaller screws.  Good luck!
Still Learning,

Allan Hill