TO everyone who bought Magnets
I just received them yesterday night and will be going thru all of them and separating them.  I already have a blood blister from how that snap together so quick and tight.

Also my friend misjudged when he said 3/16 and they are 1/8" but very powerful N52 so if you do not want them let me know.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
thank you
X2 thank you
WooHoo!!  Can't wait to get them Arlin !!   Thank you again sir !!
Thank You. Let me know when and where to pay you Arlin.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Great Arlin. Just let me know when and how much to send...
Thanks for the update Arlin. Be careful with these things they can become harmful. I was removing a couple of magnets from an old hard drive the other day and couldn't believe the strength of these things.

Mike
a couple of my student groups got magnets, and some of them are ridiculously powerful.  Be careful.
Looking forward to hearing from you and getting these.  Thanks for this.
I should also say

Many of you guys still need to send me a name and shipping address or I guess I could mail them to anyone in the phone book.
Laugh
Winkgrin
Winkgrin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.