Removing glue II
Who attacked you?  Sorry if it came across that way, but you seemed a bit didactic in your post like an acrylic brush makes that big a difference in applying glue?  Sorry but you're not on some kind of cutting edge regarding glue application.

You should check out Rough Cut with Tommy MacDonald.  I'm sure you would learn something.

Sorry but if I knew of many master ww'ers that use a technique that that me they think the earth is flat, too?
but you seemed a bit didactic in your post like an acrylic brush makes that big a difference in applying glue

I am sorry if I like acrylic brushes. I Am sorry that I do find then superior to acid brushes and yes I am sorry I like them to apply glue and I am also sorry that find them easier to clean and I am sorry that  I thought I would pass on the information and help maybe some one find an easier way. If that is Didactic I am guilty.

Tommy MacDonald was brought up and yes I can always learn something. But do I need an actor and a bunch of writers along with a producer and an editor passing on information.
Tom. Thanks for your time posting your info
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020