Oneway Talon Chuck key and Wood Screw Source?
If you would send me your address in a PM, I will put a chuck wrench and woodworm screw in the mail for you.
Joe
(12-15-2016, 03:20 PM)diverjo Wrote: If you would send me your address in a PM, I will put a chuck wrench and woodworm screw in the mail for you.
Joe

Good grief....If I wait long enough, someone is gonna offer to send me one and throw in a $10 dollar bill too!  
Winkgrin  
Laugh

You guys are awesome.   
Yes

I'll PM Joe.  Thanks so much for the amazing response.  Sorry I didn't respond earlier.

Edit to add...
Joe...your PM option doesn't come up. Is it possible you have PMs turned off?
Arnie
Mountain Wood, so far as I can tell, my PM is working.  However, my email is; diverjo@bellsouth.net.  I know that works.
Joe
(12-17-2016, 10:53 AM)diverjo Wrote: Mountain Wood, so far as I can tell, my PM is working.  However, my email is; diverjo@bellsouth.net.  I know that works.
Joe

PM's were turned off when WN switched to the new software.

Yours are off.

You need to click on UserCP at the top left of the page and update your settings so that you can receive or send them.

The member's location was also lost during the switch over. You can re-enter that while you are in the CP as well if you like.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.