Random Orbital Sander
Steve, I tried the 1250 DEVS and it's a beast.  The ROS65VC just purrs.   It won't take off stock like the other one will in turbo mode, but is no slouch if you put 60 or 80 grit on it and has much better finesse when you need a light touch with 320 or finer.  At around $225 I thought it was a good deal and have not been disappointed in the 2 or 3 years I've owned it. 

John
(12-20-2016, 03:42 PM)jteneyck Wrote: It took a long while to find it:  FWW review

OK, I was almost positive they never compared them head to head.  The caveat one must consider when using the 2012 Bosch review and comparing it to the early 2009 review of the Festool ETS150 is the Festool was at the time of the FWW #202 review the last generation of Festool's ROS dust collection not the present one (the current one also existed in 2012) so one could say the Bosch beats the previous generation in onboard DC but these reviews have no insight on the current Festool models.