BIESEMEYER FENCE
Several years ago I installed a used Biesemeyer Fence on my TS.  I want to replace the "walls" of the fence.  How?  I have not figured out how the sides are attached.  Where do you buy the replacements?  Is there a better substitute? Surely someone here has crossed this bridge before.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Bolted from inside--flip the fence upside down and you can get inside to loosen the retaining bolts. You can replace with some material of your choice--I'd go with phenolic but that's just me. I swapped the faces on my stock PM fence (Biese knockoff) to get a flatter one.
"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!" Arthur 'Big Guy' Carlson
Screws are buried under the laminated fence 

heat will remove the HPL 

This link pretty well covers the work

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Thank you guys.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Yup, as Joe notes - the screws you need to remove can only be accessed by removing the laminate. It's a pretty painless process - I did it to my Bies when I first got my PM66 years ago and replaced it once again after about 10 years use. Heatgun - or even physical force if you plan to replace the entire face (can pry the laminate from the substrate with a putty knife and small lever.)

Leveling the face again might be a bit intimidating, but just take your time and it'll be fine!

michael
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem
If you replace the fence keep the old ones to use as a template. I made mine from BB plywood with Formica.
Don