Oiled Canvas Tool Rolls
Hello All ..... 

I have recently received some orders for tool rolls so I decided to make a few extra ..... 3 available...... oiled canvas, which has lots of character..... 7 pocket with an additional pencil pocket....2 grommets so the tie lace is centered with both longer and shorter tools.....pockets are double stitched with bonded polyester thread, and reinforced with brass rivets.  I can add grommets to the top corners so you can hang them if you like....Ranch made in Nevada.....$30, which includes shipping in the USA.  PM if interested.....Don

[Image: 7TjvCfO.jpg]

[Image: LFxL2uM.jpg]

[Image: bKoHcfX.jpg]
I bought one of these awhile back. Super nice!
Thanks Brian..... 2 gone, one still available....
Love mine! Money well spent.
Cool

Bob
"All that I do or say is all that I ever will be"

Billy Joe Shaver, Old Five and Dimers Like Me
Hope you don't mind this little story:

I keep some very sharp chisels in Yotie's tool roll, which I like very much.  In a careless moment I push one of the chisels a little too aggressively into one of the pockets. Well let's just say I'm glad it wasn't my finger!  The chisel cut about an inch long tear in the side of one of the pockets. Ruined tool roll?  Well, my wife has an old sewing box full of stuff that was used to fix my kids' play clothes when they were little....namely some iron-on patches for pants.  I cut a piece and slipped it inside the damaged pocket.  I heated up the iron and the patch stuck so well that the cut disappeared and no one would ever know the damage was there; and the roll works and looks as good as new.  

He does a real nice job of making these
Yes.
(12-14-2016, 07:11 PM)Mike Brady Wrote: Hope you don't mind this little story:

I keep some very sharp chisels in Yotie's tool roll, which I like very much.  In a careless moment I push one of the chisels a little too aggressively into one of the pockets. Well let's just say I'm glad it wasn't my finger!  The chisel cut about an inch long tear in the side of one of the pockets. Ruined tool roll?  Well, my wife has an old sewing box full of stuff that was used to fix my kids' play clothes when they were little....namely some iron-on patches for pants.  I cut a piece and slipped it inside the damaged pocket.  I heated up the iron and the patch stuck so well that the cut disappeared and no one would ever know the damage was there; and the roll works and looks as good as new.  

He does a real nice job of making these
Yes.

Ordered one and I'm glad I now know who to send it to for repair when I push a chisel thru.
Smirk
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Thanks guys for the endorsements.......all spoken for but will make a few more soon and post them here.......Don