Teak wood
I am needing a piece that's at least 4 to 5 Buffy and a good 13 inchs wide if possible making two grave site markers in the shapes of a deputies badge and a police officers badge. You email me at gwiederman@icloud.com thanks in advance.
Sorry to hear about the LEO passing.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Glenn, I have teak but what dimension is Buffy?
Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.
(12-15-2016, 06:41 PM)Boatman53 Wrote: Glenn, I have teak but what dimension is Buffy?
Jim

I'm going to guess Board Feet
buffy is bdft sorry. I was typing on my phone. want to try and make it 13 to 20 inchs in height and about 12 inchs wide but that very rough guess. I have two different engravers and one can go a little bigger in height that the other. and the widest board I would say at least 12 inchs but if I need to glue to pieces tighter I can do that.