Merry Christmas!- Free Plans
Smile 
This place, and those of you who participate in it, give me a lot of entertainment and knowledge throughout the year.
So, as my small way of giving back, now through Christmas Day, you can download my Log Cabin Building Set Plans for FREE!

[Image: javascript:void(0);][Image: Cover_Thumb.27043422_large.jpg]
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Thanks and Merry Christmas to you, Handi

Frank S in IA
Ralph,
The plans are wonderful. It is very generous of you to share what has clearly taken much time and effort.
What occurs to me is that they could be the basis of an important project to get Log Cabin set to children who's families may not be in a position to buy them Christmas presents.
Toys for Tots is probably the best know organization that tries to fill this need. Every city has shelters filled with homeless families who would love to receive a set.
Obviously it is too late for this to happen this year, but maybe we can start a conversation about doing this for 2017. If any other forum members would like to be involved, please PM me and we will begin to make a plan.

I will send a PM to Ralph with my direct email address. Thanks again for your generosity and stimulating what could be a wonderful group activity.

Ron
Thank You!

A very generous gift.

Merry Christmas!

-Brian
Thank you, Ralph!
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

- Winnie the Pooh, as relayed through Author A. A. Milne
Ron,

I try to make a few toys for Toys for Tots every year, it is a charity I wholeheartedly endorse!
This year, I was unable do to my work travel schedule. Busy is best when self employed, but it meant no toy making.

I would be more than happy to offer these plans to anyone from this group who wants to build a set for Toys for Tots in 2017.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Thank You so much 
Cool
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
Merry Christmas!

Thanks so much for this!

Randy
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
It's very generous of you to share those with us.
Wink
All four of my grandkids would love a bunch of these.  Does it take any special tools or bits to make them?

Also for someone like me how long is set up and can they be made in bunches?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.