Merry Christmas!- Free Plans
Arlin,

Table saw, router table. The only "special" Bit is the convex edge bit or equivalent from Freud for rounding the logs. You will need a dado set.

I show you how to make the simple jigs for setting the spacing, they work off your Miter gauge.

Yes, you can make as many pieces at a time as you like. You can follow the numbers in the plans for a good sized set, or you can add or subtract pieces to make larger or smaller sets.

I even include the farm animal print outs!

And, of course, you can always reach out to me if you have questions.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Thanks Handi
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thank You So Much. Our first grandchild is due in a few months--a boy. He will get a set of these.
Carolyn

Trip Blog for Twelve Countries:   [url=http://www.woodworkingtraveler.wordpress.com[/url]

"It's good to know, but it's better to understand."  Auze Jackson
Thank you for a great set of plans. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Smile
Smile

Terry
Thanks Handi.   You gave me an idea of my arks I make.  I really like the pictures of the animals.  This also makes the animals stronger. 

I have a few kids I can make some of these for.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
(12-19-2016, 05:10 PM)John Mihich Wrote: Thanks Handi.   You gave me an idea of my arks I make.  I really like the pictures of the animals.  This also makes the animals stronger. 

I have a few kids I can make some of these for.

John, if you ever decide you want to make and sell plans for the ark, I will be happy to help you.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Just a bump here, the plans are only free through tomorrow!
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Ralph, I don't need the plans, but that sure is a nice gesture. Hoping 2017 is a golden year for you.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Thank you again, everyone. The plans are still available but no longer free.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com