Hardwood Locations (WEST Houston?)
I'm aware of the hardwood mills inside the loop of Houston, TX.  But is anyone aware of any places west of Houston?  Say in the Richmond, Katy, Sugar Land areas? Or even west of those?  Did a google search but nothing showed up, so maybe none exist.  Thought I'd still ask just in case...
I use to purchase quite a bit from Masons.

They are on Tanner
"During times of universal deceit, Telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"

-- George Orwell
I buy from Mason's also. Good selection of hardwood lumber and plywood.  Probably the best prices around.  They sell rough lumber as well as custom milled to specified finish and thickness.  Just inside Beltway 8 and 290.
Thanks Guys;
I looked up Mason's website, looks like they have a lot of different species.  I've bought some from M&G in Huntsville over the years, but it is a looong drive up there and back.  I'll check out Mason's on my next buy.
Skip

(12-17-2016, 09:47 AM)themoon Wrote: I'm aware of the hardwood mills inside the loop of Houston, TX.  But is anyone aware of any places west of Houston?  Say in the Richmond, Katy, Sugar Land areas? Or even west of those?  Did a google search but nothing showed up, so maybe none exist.  Thought I'd still ask just in case...

Have you searched using Wood Finder and/or Forest Products Network?
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
Houston Hardwoods.
MAKE: Void your warranty, violate a user agreement, fry a circuit, blow a fuse, poke an eye out...  www.makezine.com

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished