Blade to cut Corian
Thanks all. Can't say I'll be looking forward to the dost. I remember cutting down a cultured marble sink top. What a mess!
Dave
If you can, weather wise set up saw horses outside, away from the house, and go to it. Eyewear, and dust mask as you already know
Big Grin
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
The solid surface blades tend to have different side geometry to reduce heat and melting, but for one job other blades should cut.  I'd be more inclined to try a lower tooth count to help reduce heat.....maybe even a 7-1/4" Diablo or Marples blade.
Happiness is like wetting your pants...everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth....

(12-19-2016, 06:27 PM)knotscott Wrote: The solid surface blades tend to have different side geometry to reduce heat and melting, but for one job other blades should cut.  I'd be more inclined to try a lower tooth count to help reduce heat.....maybe even a 7-1/4" Diablo or Marples blade.

a 7 1/4" blade is what I used for some scrap I played with. Local lumber yard had Irwin 24 tooth blades on sale for $2 each. Figured I could afford to mess one of those up. Scraps cut up fine so I tried a high tooth count band saw blade.. I didn't cut much but the band saw blade seemed to cut it, no problem.