Primitive Technology: Tiled Roof Hut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-...FwE-ucq4Fj

Most, if not all woodworkers, use hand tools to accomplish a goal whether to plane a board or cut a hunk of lumber to length.  But what if you don't have tools and you want to build a house?  You use what is around you and make your tools and build your house.

This guy lives either in Australia or New Zealand.  He goes out into the bush and makes "things" with nothing more than his bare hands.  Most impressive when compared with our American way of producing goods.  In this video he produces all of the tools necessary to build a heated, yes heated, house.  From an axe to a kiln this guy knows how to survive. 

Thought I throw this vid up just to make you appreciate how lucky we are to live in a modern world and what it would take to survive if TSHF ever happens.

Enjoy

Terry.
I love YouTube.  I got so tired of the drivel the networks were pushing on us, that I junked the TV ages ago.  This was a good video and was a better waste of my time than watching Macgyver trying to emulate makeshift ingenuity in the studio.  I am not saying that wasting time is a bad thing.  We all need some entertainment in our lives to keep us remotely civil.  I learned a bit from this video and I have learn a lot from the numerous wood working videos I watch on YouTube.

Thanks for posting.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe