Very cold Gorilla glue question
So, last night the temperature in my shop probably got down to twenty degrees.  Through the day the shop never got above fifty degrees.  I have a four inch thick piece of maple that I am gluing to a four inch thick piece of walnut.  When I applied the Gorilla glue I had to pull to top off the bottle and scrape the thick, lumpy, cold glue out of the bottle.

My question is....Will the glue still be good or will the cold hamper its ability to bond two pieces of wood together?
If you have the original GG would be good when it is warmed up.  if it is PVA ( yellow) glue it is toast. 

GG needs to be warm as in room temperature ( including the materials to be glued) that is much warmer than your 50 degree shop 

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

What Joe said.  I'll cheat the temps by a little off the recommended with GG, but certainly not 20 degrees worth.

An electric blanket is a wonderful addition to a cold shop.  A heat will bring the cold GG back to a workable condition.
GG Original page Under FAQ's the first question is the temp range for use. = Room temperature, which would be around 68 to 74*

Like Joe said if it's their yellow, just pitch it. The original, bring it inside and let it slowly warm.

With a chalk temperature of 47* Franklins Titebond III is about as low as you will find for a PVA glue. I will freely admit I don't know all the epoxy glues, and they make more every day, so there may be something below 47, and keep in mind that is as low as you dare go, and they are talking apply it, and for 1 hour. Heat rises, so some witty gluers put a small tarp above in a tent shape, and run a heater under it, just to warm the area around the glue up. EXTREME care needs to be used when trapping heat under a possibly flammable source.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Well, all I'm doing is gluing a hunk of walnut to a chunk of maple. About seven feet worth. If it holds, fine. If it starts to come apart, then I'll wait until warmer days and redo it. When I put the glue on, I had to dip a long stick into the bottle to scoop it out and then smear it onto the piece of maple. It did take a couple of days for the glue to fully dry.