Frame and Panel Cabinet - Christmas Gift
My wife love to crochet and she asked for a way to store all of her crocheting stuff so that it is handy but out of site in a flash if we have company.  So this fit the bill.  It is the first time I have ever followed a plan and I must admit that there were some benefits to a plan that I have not experienced in my other freewheeled projects.  There were several aspects of this projects that were new to me, i.e. double mortise and tenons, knife hinges and a couple of other techniques that I learned in the process of building this table.  Here are a couple of pics of it waiting for December 24th for the big reveal.  It is unfinished as the LOML is going to pic the finish that she likes.  Her taste and mine differ in that area
Smile 

[Image: IMG_0973_zpstai93xjn.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0974_zpsjdrrvjjp.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0975_zpswwjuj9rk.jpg]

The piece is made out of Ash.  

Thanks for looking!

John
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
Very nice, will make a great surprise!
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Thanks Fred!

John
That's a very nice rendition of Tim Rousseau's Frame and Panel Cabinet. I bet your wife will love it.

-DaveR1
That turned out great.  I would like to try my hand at one of those.  What plan did you use?
Thanks.
Looks like you nailed it (metaphorically)

Andy

-- mos maiorum

-- mos maiorum
(12-21-2016, 08:52 AM)Strokes77 Wrote: That turned out great.  I would like to try my hand at one of those.  What plan did you use?
Thanks.

Thanks!

I used this one:  Frame and Panel Cabinet

PDF

John
She's gonna love it. 

Very nice, clean work on your part.  The door and drawer fit beautifully.  Well done. 

John
Thank you John!!
Love it!

Good job on fitting everything.  
Yes

Ed