Woodmaster 718
Tom, I have owed two, and have recommended and installed several Woodmasters in industrial locations. I love them.

My first was bought after my employer at the time asked me to find a better way to make small moldings they used in their stairs. I came up with the Woodmaster as the solution. They agreed it would do the job, but decided not to buy it, so I did and made the moldings for them! That machine paid for itself in 7 months.

I then moved it to the Caribbean, and sold it along with most of my tools when I moved back to the mainland. One of my first purchases on setting up my new shop was another 718.

I do not own one currently as my business model has changed. I sold the second to buy a 3D printer, but I still occasionally miss the Woodmaster. Also, their Customer service is outstanding.

Feel free to PM if you have specific questions. I will be happy to talk on the phone and answer any I can. I also have some free downloadable plans for WM beds on my website.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
I had the WM 718 and its a great machine, well built. I think the best feature is the variable feed, can slow or speed up the feed rates.  I used the planer and molding feature, very good results.  I recommend one and will own one again one day.