Small round walnut table
Here’s a small round walnut table I just finished for GF Christmas gift.

[Image: SmallRoundTable_zpst8n6gu68.jpg]
Nice design, really like the trough tenons.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Very Nice!
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Nicely done!
Half lap on the stretchers?
Ag
(12-21-2016, 07:50 PM)AgGEM Wrote: Nicely done!
Half lap on the stretchers?
Ag

Yes, half lap on the stretchers. Hard getting detail in the photo with ambient lighting, high gloss finish and soft background.

I would have photographed (another hobby) outside, but it's been barley above freezing and overcast here this week.
Nice job.  
Yes  I've done several like that myself.  Love the style.
Nice finish, design, and workmanship!!!!
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE EQUALS WISDOM. RMB
The SO asked me today, "what are you going to do to day"? I said "nothing".  She said, "that's what you did yesterday"! Me, "Yes love, but I was not finished yet"!!!!!!!!
Smirk

Did I see that in one of my wood working magazines in the last year+, plans,, not to take anything away from you.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE EQUALS WISDOM. RMB
The SO asked me today, "what are you going to do to day"? I said "nothing".  She said, "that's what you did yesterday"! Me, "Yes love, but I was not finished yet"!!!!!!!!
Smirk

Very beautiful table.  Like the others have said, well done!!

Joel
USN (Corpsman) 1968-1972
USAF Retired Aug 31, 1994
Santa Rosa County, Fl Retired Jun 1, 2012
Now just a hobbiest enjoying woodworking!
(12-21-2016, 09:03 PM)MikeBob Wrote: Did I see that in one of my wood working magazines in the last year+, plans,, not to take anything away from you.

Yes you did
Smile  as did I.  That's where the inspiration came from.

I used the basic concept and dimensions in creating mine.
I changed quite a few of the construction methods in creating my version of the table. I like my proportions better.
I was especially happy with the top. It's made from one board edge glued together in 3 pieces. I was able to assemble the top so that you have to really look in order to tell that it's three pieces glued together. A non-woodworker would never know it's not one piece.