Free Carpenters Pencils
I have a USPS Small Flat Rate box full of carpenters pencils from my librawood.com purchase and they are labeled with their website.  I'm giving them away to anyone that wants them and hopefully somebody here is associated with habitat for humanity or some other organization that can pass them along.  There is probably about 50 pencils.

PM me your address and I'll get them out today.
Nobody?  I am out of town in one hour for two weeks and thought I could get them labeled and out the door already.
Thank you all, they are gone.

Cool
Cool
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Glad you found them a home. My first thought on seeing this was the large pile I have from Handyman of America club that they kept sending to me to try and join.
Laugh
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper