Impact Drill
Doug, if you already have an 18V Bosch drill I would buy the Bosch impact driver.  Just buy the bare tool.   The brushless one is $159 at CPO.
I have the Ryobi impact driver and have been very happy with it. At work they have the Milwaukee 18v. I don't use my stuff every day, but I do use it a lot. Happy with the ryobi for price and function

Update:

Went over to Home Depot today to take a look at the impact drills there. Wanted to handle and look at them "up close and personal." Did a little online research before I left and discovered they had the Ridgid GEN5X 18v model on sale for $79.00. It came with a charger, one lithium ion 2ah battery and a canvas carrying case. I bought it, but have not yet charged the batteries.

I say "batteries" because they also had a sale going on a 2-pack of 4ah batteries for $99. It was advertised as "buy one, get one free." Also sprang for this battery pack.

Features that attracted me besides the price:

1) Three lights around the chuck allowing for good vision in tight places.
2) Lights come on automatically when you grip the drill (not necessary to pull the trigger).
3) Three speed settings.
4) Lifetime warranty on drill, charger and batteries.
5) Felt comfortable in my hand.

As a heads up to others here who might be in the market for additional Ridgid batteries, I was told the sale on the 4ah batteries only happens at Christmas time. When they are gone, they are gone - price reverts back to $99 each. Seemed like a pretty good deal to me.

Thanks again for all your comments and recommendations!

Doug