Live Edge Table
A few weeks ago a friend from work asked if I could build him a table with some pieces he had been hauling around for the 20 years. He dropped off the two pieces and said he just wanted them attached permanently and finished. On the top he wanted the thick glaze coating. We also discussed adding a little color with turquoise inlace...

I think it turned out okay. The base is a redwood stump they found in Vancouver, WA, I believe, and the top is a piece of cedar they picked up in northern California...

[Image: AF1QipOl8t-XhqtLO5TrVmuvA_EEIgr2RSidh4C0qB1N]

[Image: AF1QipNoVvm6VlmHRaFpmu1hMKgytwoo2YhZkVVl_Hz9]

[Image: AF1QipPnFmqeVn8oN28WBdIGqHsqI4lIfBwUz5MzaS7B]

Questions and comments are always welcomed! And thanks for lookin'!

Dave
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
All I see is 3 little boxes; not pics.  

John
Yep, no pics here either
I looked at the image links and they don't end in jpg so they aren't likely to work here. 
No
(12-23-2016, 04:59 PM)jteneyck Wrote: All I see is 3 little boxes; not pics.  

John

+1
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

And again +1
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
Add another 1

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Dave those links look huge for the pics. Are they Google pics? Seems I have heard people mention Google pics not working well here.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I use Google Photos; posting photos from there to here is fast and easy.

John
Okay, I'm not real sure what's going on here. I'm using Google Photos, copying the image address, and I'm able to see the pics in my post. I realize they aren't showing as .jpeg files in the address, but I'm not finding an address containing ".jpeg"...
Upset 

Any suggestions?
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."