Big dogs and a jack
Christopher Schwarz in his video Course Medium, and fine, said not to skip the medium plane which is the jointer. And that sole flatness becomes very important at this stage. He also said that if a person was going to spend a lot of money  he would start spending it on a jointer plane. 

He also stated that antique metal were almost impossible to flatten without machinery. And I am sure you know the prices of jointer planes that one can count on  for being flat.

And that is where I come in. As a lot of you know I precision grind planes. All are flatter than a total of .0015. The sides are ground square with the bottom and the blades are touched up to get them flat and rid of any pitting that would make sharpening hard. Also I like to show them totally apart so one knows every think works before hand. Also to help keep the prices down I don't sharpen. But I do offer that service for an extra fee. The initial rough in is what takes the time.

Anyway I have a Bailey #7 C for sale for $145 plus shipping. Everything concerning the plane is all but perfect except for a little normal  wear and tare on the knob and tote.

I guess pictures say it all.

[Image: DSC02969_zpsdb724h9a.jpg]

[Image: DSC02968_zps3n1wvg5f.jpg]

[Image: DSC02971_zpsagvagoc1.jpg]

[Image: DSC02970_zpsqenwnrnx.jpg][Image: DSC02973_zpsdfdaxmzw.jpg]

[Image: DSC02974_zps51fn30te.jpg][Image: DSC02975_zpswsgdle87.jpg] 

Next up is a Craftsman 7C. It lacks all of the bells and whistles. The tote is less refined and it was not anywhere near to being even remotely flat before I ground it. The japanning is about 80%. It took some above and beyond time to grind it right and now it will make a very nice jointer for a person needing  one for occasional use. I ground it for my use but I though maybe someone might be tickled to get a good flat jointer for $110. Lets make it $125 at your door.

Again pictures.

[Image: DSC02975_zpswsgdle87.jpg]

[Image: DSC02976_zps4atab1te.jpg]

[Image: DSC02977_zpsufw0vzic.jpg]

[Image: DSC02978_zpspmkfclp1.jpg]

[Image: DSC02979_zpse2wpjmwy.jpg]

[Image: DSC02980_zps52sw2ikf.jpg]

Thanks for looking,

Tom
I also have a beautiful Bailey 5C. It has been stripped and repainted and has a new, made by me, walnut knob and tote. This is an exceptional 5 that will preform up there with the big boys Asking 105 at your door step. I got lazy on the disassembly.

[Image: DSC02981_zpspowcnftq.jpg]

[Image: DSC02982_zpsuyoopmtv.jpg]

[Image: DSC02983_zpsboyn3h7e.jpg]

[Image: DSC02984_zpswdvssbzi.jpg]

[Image: DSC02985_zpssm9swx4n.jpg]

Thanks for looking again.

Tom
The Bailey 5 and 7 are sold pending. But I do have other 5s, Shipping on a #7 with insurance is a little over $23 so that make the craftsman 7 actual cost right around $100.

Tom
Purchased several planes from Tom. They are always very nicely done and he is a pleasure to do business with.