tools for sale in dover de
[attachment=690]
[attachment=689]
I have a jessem miter slide up for sale 250.00 local pick up for all or will ship at your expense.

festool 1400 EQ used 350.00[Image: 31473170760_d8e18c3c35_c_zps0vymzcin.jpg][Image: 31845955485_2c5cf37745_b_zpsbuv3hjrq.jpg][Image: 31845617665_b251b9bc32_b_zpspgrvgfbh.jpg]
Festool jig saw 200.00
[Image: 31698371642_6ce0823633_b_zpsxflg1p9i.jpg][Image: 31845617615_1dbe814778_b_zpsyku5gjri.jpg][Image: 31845617595_ba8f7620b4_b_zpsv9wedrxb.jpg]
Does the router have all its original pieces and in good working order? If so I will take it.
"At the end of the day, try and make it beautiful....because the world is full of ugly." Konrad Sauer
Dan

So nice to see you here buddy.  I was hopping you would check it out sometime.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
all the tools are sold  Thanks
Hopefully the other buyers fared better than I did. The Festool router I bought came today. It is missing nearly all the parts. It doesn't even have the power cord in the pictures above.

Hopefully Grey Spider is going to make this right. No response to a PM yet. I just feel like the other members should know that it appears I got ripped off.
"At the end of the day, try and make it beautiful....because the world is full of ugly." Konrad Sauer
Excuse me Dan. You were not ripped  in any way. The parts shown in the photo are what you received. You want pics brother I have them!!

I really don't appreciate the way you accuse me of screwing you over either. I did forget to include the cord that I had taken out after opening the package to put the rods in. It will be sent tomorrow. As for the other parts Dan, tell me what you didn't get in the photo. You got what was pictured except for the cord. And I feel you owe me an apology on this forum. And by the way, you waited a whole three hours after the pm to post this accusation, so don't act like you were ignored
[attachment=809]
Here is the exchange of PM's on the router subject along with a pic of what was in the systainer sent to Dan.

Mike,  I recieved the router today, but I was very disappointed to see that it is missing several parts.  I really wish you would have been straight-forward with this.  It will cost me so much to replace the parts that I could have bought a new router.  Please advise

Dan What parts are you missing? There should be the rods,router, the sawdust deflector and the cord.
Regards
Mike

So, there it is folks. What do you say now Dan?
Photo 
Mike,  I received the router, the systainer, the chip catcher, and the rods. 

I specifically asked if the router had all the original peices in the first post.  Missing 

Missing would be the:
- 1/4" collet
- 8mm collet
- collet wrench
- dust hood
- And strangely, the cord. Can you check and see if you accidentally removed it when you said you had to reopen it to put the rods in? I can't even see of the router turns on because it has a different fitting than my newer festools

It would cost me about $175 to purchase these parts.  I would be spending more than the cost of a new router. 

Sorry if I've upset you, but if the tool was missing so many pieces.  you should have been up front and transparent about it- not tricky with photos. 

I realize this isn't something that needs to be broadcasted on a thread, but I was very discourage.  Never had this sort of thing happen with other woodworkers.  If we can't come to some sort of resolution I will have to open a dispute with paypal.
As and update for anyone seeing this, Mike is working with me and says that he will send me the missing parts.

I think most woodworkers can relate, receiving a router without collets or even a power cord..... would make your blood pressure rise. It's a lot of money for a young family man, so I probably hit the panic button too soon. I apologize if I was out of line.

Mike, I'll look for the parts in the mail. I appreciate you being good about this.